- Arborio rice, 2.75oz (75gr) 267kcal
- Parmesan, 1oz (30gr) 127kcal
- Dried mushrooms, 0.7oz(20gr) 100kcal
- Salted butter, 0.88oz (25gr) 184kcal
- 1/2 cube of chicken stock, 0.25oz(7gr) 17kcal
- 1/4tsp black truffle oil, 0.035oz (1gr) 9kcal
- 1/4tsp freeze dried garlic, 0.0175oz (0.5gr) 1.5kcal
- 1/4tsp black pepper, 0.0088oz (0.25gr) 1.5kcal
1) Stick the rice, chicken stock and mushrooms in a ziplock.
2) Put the salted butter and truffle oil in a container.
3) The parmesan, garlic and pepper go in their own bag.
1) Cold soak the rice, stock and mushrooms in a cup of water for 2 hours.
2) Melt the butter in your pot and add the cold soak mixture.
3) Simmer for five minutes while stirring regularly.
4) Stir the parmesan bag through and you're ready.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.