- ½ cup oatmeal, 1.4oz(40gr) 145kcal
- Whole milk powder, 0.5oz(14gr) 60kcal
- ½ tbsp cacoa powder, 0.14oz(4gr) 14kcal
- 1 tsp sugar, 0.14oz(4gr) 16kcal
- Chocolate chip cookie, 0.7oz(20gr) 90kcal
- Dried apple, 0.5oz(15gr) 52kcal
- 1/8 tsp smoked paprika, 0.02oz(0.6gr) 3kcal
1) Put the oatmeal, whole milk powder, cocoa powder and sugar in a ziplock.
2) Stick the chocolate chip cookie, dried apple and smoked paprika in another bag.
1) Boil 2/3 cup of water. Mix in the ziplock with oatmeal ingredients.
2) Let it rest for two minutes, then add the toppings.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.