- Dried red split lentils, 3.5oz(100gr) 370kcal
- Chorizo, 1.75oz(50gr) 180kcal
- Tomato paste, 1oz(30gr) 32kcal
- 0.5 cube vegetable stock, 0.25oz(7gr) 19kcal
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil, 0.5oz(15gr) 135kcal
- 0.5 tbsp smoked paprika, 0.15oz(5gr) 20kcal
- 1 clove garlic, 0.1oz(3gr) 4.5kcal
- 0.25 tsp chili, 0.015oz (0.5gr) 2kcal
1) Put the lentils and broth cube in a ziplock.
2) Stick the chorizo and garlic in another bag.
3) The tomato paste, smoked paprika and chili go in a bag together.
4) Carry the olive oil in a container of its own.
1) Cold soak the red lentils with stock for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Put the oil and chorizo bag in the pot and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Add the cold soaked lentils and tomato paste bag and simmer for 3 minutes.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.