- Dried red split lentils, 3.5oz(100gr) 370kcal
- Coconut cream, 1.75oz(50gr) 340kcal
- Tomato paste, 1oz(30gr) 32kcal
- Red curry paste, 0.7oz(20gr) 12kcal
- 1/2 cube vegetable stock, 0.25oz(7gr) 19kcal
- 1/2tsp freeze dried garlic, 0.035oz(1gr) 4kcal
- 1/2tsp dried ginger, 0.035oz(1gr) 3kcal
1) Put the lentils and broth cube in a ziplock.
2) Stick the garlic and ginger in another bag.
3) The coconut cream, tomato and red curry go in a bag together.
1) Cold soak the red lentils with stock cube for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Put 1/2 cup of water in your pot with the coconut cream bag and garlic bag.
3) Bring to a boil while stirring and cook for a minute.
4) Add the cold soaked lentils and cook for another 3 minutes.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.