- Instant noodles 2.1oz(60gr) 260kcal
- Pesto 1.75oz(50gr) 300kcal
- Parmesan 0.5oz(15gr) 65kcal
- Almonds 0.75oz(20gr) 130kcal
- Sun dried tomatoes 0.75oz(20gr) 62kcal
- 0.5 tsp freeze dried garlic 0.05oz(1.5gr) 4.5kcal
- Pinch of chili flakes
1) Put the instant noodles and tomatoes in a larger ziplock.
2) Stick the parmesan, crushed almonds, garlic and chili flakes in another bag.
3) Have the pesto in a container of its own.
1) Boil 1 cup of water with the sliced sun dried tomatoes.
2) Turn off the stove and add the noodles, rest for 3 minutes.
3) Drain the water and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.