- Pasta, 4.4oz(125gr) 450kcal
- Salted butter, 2oz(60gr) 441kcal
- Parmesan, 2.6oz(75gr) 317kcal
- 1 tsp salt, 0.07oz(2gr) 0kcal
- ¼ tsp black pepper, 0.0175oz(0.5gr) 1kcal
1) Put the pasta in a large ziplock.
2) Stick parmesan, salt and pepper in another bag.
3) The salted butter goes in a bag of its own.
1) Cold soak the tagliatelle for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Boil the pasta and let it cook for 2 minutes.
3) Leave 2 tablespoons of hot water in your pot and add the butter.
4) Put the pasta back in with the parmesan bag and mix, heat a little if needed.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.