- Tagliatelle, 3.5oz (100gr) 360kcal
- Prosciutto, 2.1oz (60gr) 147kcal
- 1 egg, 1.75oz (50gr) 80kcal
- Parmigiano, 1.4oz (40gr) 170kcal
- 1 clove garlic, 0.1oz (3gr) 4.5kcal
- 1tbsp olive oil, 0.35oz (10gr) 90kcal
- 1/2tsp black pepper, 0.035oz (1gr) 3kcal
1) Bake the prosciutto.
2) Stick the tagliatelle and prosciutto in a large ziplock.
3) Put the parmesan, garlic, and black pepper in a bag.
4) Protect the egg and take the olive oil in a container.
1) Cold soak the tagliatelle for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Boil the pasta and let it cook for 2 minutes.
3) Sauté the garlic in the olive oil till it starts to brown.
4) Put the pasta back in with the parmesan bag and egg.
5) Turn the fire off and mix it together, add the prosciutto and voila!
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.