- tagliatelle, 3.5oz(100gr) 360kcal
- parmesan, 0.7oz(20gr) 85kcal
- 2 cloves of garlic, 0.2oz(6gr) 9kcal
- 3tbsp olive oil, 1.05oz(30gr) 270kcal
- 1tsp freeze dried parsley, 0.07oz(2gr) 6kcal
- 1/2tsp chili flakes, 0.035oz(1gr) 3kcal
1) Put the tagliatelle in a ziplock.
2) Stick the parmesan, garlic, parsley and chili flakes in another bag.
3) Carry the olive oil in a container of its own.
1) Cold soak the tagliatelle for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Boil the pasta and let it cook for 2 minutes.
3) Sauté the garlic in the olive oil, don't let it brown.
4) Put the pasta back in with the parmesan bag and mix.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.