- Grated parmesan, 4.5oz(125gr), 528kcal
- Macaroni, 3.5oz(100gr), 360kcal
- Whole milkpowder, 0.5oz(14gr), 60kcal
- 2tbsp olive oil, 0.7oz(20gr), 180kcal
- 1 clove garlic, 0.1oz(3gr), 4kcal
- 1/2tsp sumac, 0.07oz(2gr), 8kcal
- 1/4tsp smoked paprika, 0.035oz(1gr), 4kcal
- 1/4tsp ground mustard, 0.035oz(1gr), 3kcal
- 1/4tsp thyme, 0.035oz(1gr), 3kcal
1) Put the macaroni and garlic in a ziplock.
2) Stick the milk powder and spices in another bag.
3) The cheese goes in a bag of its own.
4) Take a container for the olive oil.
1) Cold soak the macaroni for 90 minutes in a cup of water.
2) Boil the pasta and let it cook for 2 minutes, keep the water aside for the sauce.
3) Sauté the garlic in the olive oil, don’t let it brown.
4) Add 2/3 cup of water in and stir the milk bag through.
5) Add the macaroni back to the pot and stir in the cheese.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.