- Wheat flour, 3.5oz(100gr) 345kcal
- 1/4tsp coarse sea salt, 0.052oz(1,5gr) 0kcal
- 1tbsp olive oil, 0.35oz(10gr), 90kcal
- Parmigiano, 0.7oz(20gr) 84kcal
- 1/4tsp rosemary, 0.035oz(1gr) 4kcal
1) Put the flour, sea salt, parmesan and rosemary in a freezer bag.
2) Carry the olive oil in a container of its own.
1) Add 1/4 cup of water to your freezer bag, close it and knead the bag till the dough is smooth.
2) Make two breads out of it that will fit in your pot, about as thick as a finger.
3) Put your stove on medium heat, add some oil and bake the breads 2 minutes per side.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.