- Mashed potato powder 1.75oz(50gr) 190kcal
- Starkist chicken 2.6oz(75gr) 90kcal
- Dried figs 2.6oz(75gr) 203kcal
- 1.5tbsp ghee 0.7oz(20gr) 175kcal
- 1/4 chicken broth cube 0.09oz(2.5gr) 6kcal
- 1/2tsp cornstarch 0.05oz(1.5gr) 4kcal
- 1/2tsp freeze dried garlic 0.05oz(1.5gr) 4.5kcal
- 1/4tsp black pepper 0.0175oz(0.5gr) 2kcal
1) Put the figs, cornstarch and chicken broth in a ziplock.
2) Stick mashed potato powder, black pepper and garlic in another bag.
3) The ghee (or salted butter) goes in a bag of its own.
4) Don’t forget the Chicken creation packet.
1) Melt half the ghee, add 1/8 cup of water and stir the fig bag through.
2) Pour the gravy in the chicken packet and set aside.
3) Heat 3/4 cup of water and mix in the potato powder ziplock and ghee.
4) Pour the fig and chicken gravy over the mashed potatoes.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.