- Tortilla, 2.18oz(62gr) 186kcal
- Dehydrated refried beans, 3.5oz(100gr) 486kcal
- Aged cheddar cheese, 1.5oz(43gr) 182kcal
- Beef jerky, 1oz(28gr) 114kcal
- 2tsp double potent tomato paste 0.35oz(10gr) 10kcal
- Taco seasoning, 0.25oz(7gr) 20kcal
1) Put the beef jerky, beans and taco seasoning in a ziplock.
2) Stick the cheddar and tomato paste both in their own bag.
3) Put the lot in a big ziplock with the tortilla.
1) Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil with the beef jerky ziplock.
2) Let it rest for five minutes, then add the tomato paste and cheddar.
3) Roll the mixture in the tortilla and you're done.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.