- Flour tortilla, 1.4oz(40gr) 135kcal
- Mashed potato powder, 1oz(30gr) 110kcal
- Dried refried beans, 1oz(30gr) 112kcal
- Cheddar cheese, 1oz(30gr) 110kcal
- Whole egg powder, 0.7oz(20gr) 116kcal
- 2tsp taco seasoning, 0.2oz(6gr) 19kcal
1) Put the beans and tortilla in a large ziplock.
2) Stick the potato powder, cheddar and taco seasoning in another bag.
3) The egg powder needs a small ziplock of its own.
1) Add 1 cup of water and the beans to your pot and bring to a boil.
2) Let the beans rehydrate for 5 minutes, then mix in the potato powder bag and put the mixture on your tortilla.
3) Fire up your stove again with 1/4 cup of water and the egg powder and stir till ready.
4) Add the egg to the tortilla, fold it and you’re ready to go.
Print for the trail.
All the instructions are designed on a credit card sized piece of paper that fits in your wallet, you can download and print them here.